My Photo
Name:
Location: 41 Frobisher, London, United Kingdom

11 November 2007

~Finals Approaching~


I'd like to express my greatest appreciation to all who have been continuously visiting A-N-I :: I now have but little time left to prepare myself for the MBBS Final Exam :: & for the sake of it, I'll have to stop blogging until time allows me to do so yet again in the far future ::

To GUBUans
I'm not permanently off-blogging :: So by NO means should you ever DELETE me from the GUBUans list! haha :: I'll still try my VERY BEST to visit ya blogs though :: if of course I could spare some time to do that hehe

To mANIra
A-N-I might be put to a halt for quite some time now, but SawoMatang is ON as usual :: So I'll c u guys there for any relevant NIE's updates!

To Other Loyal Visitors
Thank you ever so much for you loyal support :: Am not gonna bother blogging until I am qualified as a doctor :: I therefore will no longer be updating the blog until there's a Dr title in front of my name hehe

& lastly to ALL
I very much desire to finish my MBBS course :: finish University as successfully as did my brother :: I pray may Allah helped me throughout the year :: bless me with the Ilm of His :: & I humbly plead for you to remember me in your Du'a, for the Du'a from another person is indeed very readily maqbool, ensyallah ::



With that note.. I bid you
Ma3as-Salamah wa Ilalliqaa'

8 Comments:

Blogger Minci said...

selamat maju jaya..

8:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam ihab wehhh!!!

aku pun busy jugak ngan benda2 ngarut2, (oncology susah banget yaa rabbi tapi treatment senang hehehe ) so sempena peluang yang ada singkat ni aku nak wish ko SELAMAT MAJU JAYA utk ko nyer MBBS dan insya-ALlah aku akan jumper ko in the future, harap2 kalau murah rezeki kita kerja sama2 yer? boleh aku mintak tunjuk ajar dari MENTOR aku sorang ni hahahahahhahaha

anyways, aku sekarang baru habis study, kul 2:13 wahhh tekun hehe. Teringat kat ko, sebab tadi siang aku baruuu jer dapat episod jangan tido lagi dari classmate aku! dia tinggal kat flat, internet connection dia laju so dia mendonlot larr pas puas aku memujuk rayu hehehe.

So there you go, aku nak congrats terus jugak ngan kemunculan ko tergedik2 kat dalam video jangan tidur lagi tu! Aku ingat ko appear utk interview sekali, tapi yelah ko bukan artis ye dak! Dah dapat appear jadi backup vocal pun dah kira beruntung banget dah tu actually.

Aku tak berapa dengar suara ko!! Aku tak tau silap audio system time tu mmg slow ke atau file yg di-download tak betul. tapi yang pasti memang aku dapat tengok ko!!

So sekarang study hard, udah2 lerr tu aktiviti2 ko nak bersuka-ria bagai ni adalah penentu ko!!! Aku iringi ko nyer kecemerlangan dengan doa seorg sahabat, semoga diberkati amin....

Take care and see you around...

12:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best and good luck for you Ihab!! cayok cayok!!!

9:44 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

aku sangat kenal jubah graduation tu.. owh IIUM grad rupenya abg ko ihab~ tak citer pun..?

al the best! waiting for the reply

3:44 am  
Blogger DaRk AnGeL said...

good luck n all the best ihab~1 by the time aku jumpa kau, dah kena pangil dr. ihab lah eh.. huhuhu~
take care~!

2:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will miss u
la taqulu wadaan
bal qulu ilalliqa

4:32 pm  
Blogger ilhami abdul rahman said...

=) salam ta3aruf lagi~ betul2~ tiada batasan dlm bersilaturrahm...anyway, ahlan to my weng2 blog...mst sibuk study for finals~ akhirul kalam,
akhri pariksha ke liye achi kismat ho tumhari =)

4:09 pm  
Anonymous bisnis online said...

Wahh.. Makasih Info nya kk ^_^

4:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home